Welcome to Webmasterz, the blog for wannabe webmasters to learn the trick of the trade and know all that it takes to be successful

TechMein - Live India Tech blogs ticker

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Adsense for mobile sites

With Google opening out a version of their website for view on PDAs,Notebooks and mobile phones, I wonder how long will it be before Google rolls out Adsense for mobile versions too. I guess that will create a huge mobile revolution since Adsense is the biggest motivator for everyone to roll out their own websites for mobile phones.

When I thought about this, I just searched Google to see if I am the first to think about this. Oh no, there has alreadty been a discussion on Webmasterworld.

Let us see how great the Mobile revolution grows!

 
Paid to blog Earn money from blogs Carpentry Jobs