Welcome to Webmasterz, the blog for wannabe webmasters to learn the trick of the trade and know all that it takes to be successful

TechMein - Live India Tech blogs ticker

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Chitika - Happy with the money?

One of you had emailed me the other day asking me to talk about Chitika as well. Well, to be honest, though I have started very late in Chitika, and also not tried too much with it, I would not switch to the contextual targetting part of it so soon.

And as far as I have heard reviews about it from my webmaster friends, not everyone is actually very happy about it as each one seems to be unhappy about the audit that Chitika carries before payment which deducts a lot of money for what they call curiosity clicks.

I have also started with it as of now in one of my niche website which has some good ads on Chitika as well. So,as and when I learn something, I shall pass it on to you as well..

 
Paid to blog Earn money from blogs Carpentry Jobs